Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My First Real Blog!

Man is it ever great to back in school again! I forgot how good it feels to be really busy, and learning something new every day at the same time! I certainly don't miss waitressing....it's kinda scary depending on singing as a sole source of income, but satisfying. Unfortunately, this time of year is kind of slow for gigs, but I'm busy enough with assignments and opera rehearsals anyways. The Merry Widow opens in less than a month! It's going to be a great show -I can't wait to see our costumes! Well, I'm off to complete my first music theory assignment in 6 years! Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will the Merry Widow be playing?

Good luck with the theory!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 11:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Sonja Gustafson said...

The Merry Widow will be playing at Talbot Theatre on Feb. 10,11,12,17,18. Tickets are available through Orchestra London's box office 519-679-8778.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:27:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Sonja... I'm going to see the 17th show. You're in it with Janet right?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Sonja Gustafson said...

Hey Willis! I am in the same cast as Janet! I'm so glad you're coming to the show! It's going to be a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you there! By the way, we really miss you at church choir!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home