Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CD Launch Party

Wow, what a night! I am overwhelmed by the number of people who showed up at Maggie's for the release party - you could hardly move, it was so crowded! Everyone was in great spirits and seemed to enjoy themselves. It was amazing to see so many people form the many different aspects of my life in one room together: friends, family, classmates, professors, co-workers, you name it! Without all of these people, there would be no CD to release - an artist's audience and fans are vital to their purpose. Places like Maggie's are also vital - they provide a wonderful performing atmosphere for musicians like myself, as well as a magical listening experience for their patrons.

So thank you London for your amazing support! I truly felt embraced by the community, and I hope to contribute to London's musical scene for many years to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home